There are a number of factors that contribute to sports performance. Have a go at this quiz and see what you already know.
This quiz is just to get you thinking about Sports Performance. See how much you already know.
The Six Pillars of Sports Performance
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Well done. Now we’ll take a look in more detail.
- Question 1 of 3
Fitness is an example of which pillar of sports performance?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 3
Who is likely to contribute to mental (psychological) aspects of sports performance (select those that apply).CorrectIncorrect
You may find that all are correct here!
- Question 3 of 3
Match the following examples with performance pillar. You can drag and drop them into the correct space.
- Passing, shooting and ball control in soccer
- Cardiovascular performance in triathlon
- Personality profiling in table tennis
- Team formations in basket ball
- Financial planning for young professional rugby league players
- Protein to carbohydrate intake balance for weight lifters