Your mental training program

Home Forums Course Discussion Forum Build A Mental Training Program Your mental training program

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Mohd Syaiful Akmal’s mental skills training program. Akmal chose snowboarder Kenji Ito.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Najib Noh’s mental skills training program. Najib chose archer Akil Rao.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Nur Diana Abu Hassan’s mental skills training program. Diana chose footballer Abdullah bin Suleman.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Nik Azma’s mental skills training program. Nik chose archer Akil Rao.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Chong Siew Kian’s mental skills training program. Chong Siew Kian chose archer Akil Rao.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Aline Olivio’s mental skills training program. Aline chose snowboarder Kenji Ito.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Darryl Chua Lee’s mental skills training program. Darryl chose gymnast Lucy Branch.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Mike Chong’s mental skills training program. Mike chose footballer Abdullah bin Suleman.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Khai Chy Tneh’s mental skills training program. Khai Chy Tneh chose footballer Abdullah bin Suleman.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Venisha Mani’s mental skills training program. Venisha chose tennis player Ellie Raymond.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Peta Blevin’s mental skills training program. Peta chose gymnast Lucy Branch.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

The mental training programs continue to roll in and please keep them coming. Peter and I have been extremely impressed with the effort and insights presented.

The mental skills training program that I am going to share below is unusual as it pertains to a real athlete. Sunday Dickson, the learner who shared it has showed both initiative and creativity, so congratulations to Sunday.

In the interests of confidentiality, I have had to edit Sunday’s program slightly to remove information relating to the identity of the athlete, but I think you can still appreciate the unique perspective taken. The changes I have made are highlighted in yellow.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Rohana Yusuf’s mental skills training program. Rohana chose footballer Abdullah bin Suleman.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Jacky Wang’s mental skills training program. Jacky chose tennis player Ellie Raymond.

Neil Martin
    Keymaster

Download and offer feedback on Syazalina Zainuddin’s mental skills training program. Syazalina chose tennis player Ellie Raymond.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.