Introduce yourself

Home Forums Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    lindarebecka
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Linda and I´m from Finland. I used to compete in running, short distances, but now I just do all kinds of sports for fun. I wanted to do this course because I like to know more about sport physiology.

George Morrison

Hi everybody
    My name is George from the gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. I am originally from Scotland and have enjoyed sport all my life. Football (soccer) squash, long distance running and hiking the hills would be my top list of participatory sports but I am interested in the psychological aspects of training for all sports, so I’m looking forward to sharing your experiences and many interesting discussions.

mmitrovic
    Participant

Hello Everybody,

My name is Milos, I am from Serbia. Currently living and working in united Arab Emirates as a personal trainer.
    I joined the course hoping to expand and and refresh my knowledge in Sport Psy. Another reason is because I am a big fan of Mr Terry, I was lucky to learn from him and meet him in person. He is a wonderful person and an outstanding professor, and I am more than happy to be able to learn more from him and his colleagues through this course.
    I have got a BSc degree in PE and a Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology, University of Thessaly and Leipzig, (EMSEP program).
    My favorite sports are Basketball (team), Weightlifting and Judo (individual).
    Although at the moment I am engaged in Fitness industry, my dream is to get involved in elite sport performance one day, as a sport psychologist.

Best Regards

msirowich
    Participant

Hi I am Mike from the state of Connecticut in The united States of America. I am a teacher and coach who is interested in Sports psychology. I saw the course on Twitter and decided to sign up. I hope to get a better understanding of sports psychology and training as I believe it is a neglected portion of athletic training. I have coached High school: football (american), and track and field; I coach youth soccer and basketball. My favorite sport to watch is college football. I have no background in psychology. I also have a personal reason for taking the course as I would like some insight into a teenage daughters mind regarding the stress of playing high school soccer and perhaps offer her something she can use improve her experience.

Frank J.H. Lu
    Participant

Hello, my name is Frank J.H. Lu. I live in Taiwan and work at the University of Chinese Culture University. I am so glad that I have this opportunity to participate this online course of sport psychology. This is a great course that I can meet many people all over the world, not only learn sport psychology but also make lots of friends.

Pei Shan
    Participant

Hello,my name is Goh Pei Shan.I live in Malaysia but I’m studying in Chinese Culture University,Taiwan. My favorite sport is basketball. I’m so glad that have this opportunity participate this course of sport psychology. I hope I can study more and learn more in this online course.

chuichisum
    Participant

Hello,my name is Chui Chi Sum.I live in Hong Kong and study at the Chinese Culture University,Taiwan.I am so glad that have this opportunity participate this couse of sproty psycholoqy.I hope learn more in this online course.

adakotsh
    Participant

Hi I am Ada from Hong Kong, completed Master of Social Science in Youth Counseling, would like to learn more about sports psychology that we can hardly further study here.

Ada

Emiliano
    Participant

Hi, I am Emiliano from Rome, Italy.
    I am a sport psychologist and Gestalt Psychotherapist.
    I work for italian futsal federation

christine
    Participant

Hi. I am a clinical psychologist in the USA. I am involved in supervision and training of graduate students studying clinical psychology at Adler University in Chicago, and also have my own private practice. I am very interested in learning more about sport psychology. I am a former college tennis player but I am most interested in working ultimately in youth sports, with athletes, coaches, and parents.

Hashem
    Participant

Hi my name is Hashem Faal, I am MA of Motor Behaviour from Iran

•Why you have signed up for this course?
    I signed up for this course for my professional development. I want to learn more about sports psychology.
    •What is your favourite sport? Football

•Do you play sport or involved in coaching?
    I am Working now as a mental coach with some athlets (gymnast, wrestler) and with a football team.
    •Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology?
    Yes, I am sport psychology counsellor of Ardabils Shahrdary FC.
    •What are you hoping to get out of this course?
    An improved knowledge on mental skills and develope my ability to build a comprehensive package for my athletes.

juha
    Participant

Hi, I’m Juha

Wagner
    Participant

I’m Wagner and am 53 years old.I’m from Brazil. I signed up for this course because I like a lot of training to high performance in sports, and sports psychology matter is of fundamental importance for the performance. Also to be taught by one of the greatest experts on the subject in the world Dr. Peter. My favorite sport is basketball. I’ve been a basketball athlete for over 30 years and am currently involved in training, detection and talent development in this sport.I have no academic experience but I have a little practice.I hope to broaden my knowledge about this subject and be able to apply them in the future.I hope to broaden my knowledge about this subject and be able to apply them in the future.

Peter Terry
    Participant

Hey Wagner, great to see that you have signed up for the course. I’m sure that you have much practical knowledge to share with your fellow learners. I hope that you learn some new techniques yourself to incorporate into your coaching. Peter

rbngp
    Participant

Hi there,
    My name is Ruben and these are my answers:
    Why you have signed up for this course? I’m interested in improving my concentration, recovery and performance.
    What is your favourite sport? Fencing, swimming and archery.
    Do you play sport or involved in coaching? Both of them. I play fence and archery; and coach teenagers on swimming.
    Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology? No in practical matters but I`ve already taken part in a couple of courses of such a field.
    What are you hoping to get out of this course? Practical knowledge in order to help me and my trainees use psychology as a tool for improving.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.