Introduce yourself

Home Forums Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hello,

I am Michael Walker from San Diego, CA. I am a recent graduate with a Masters in Performance Psychology. I wrote a performance development program as my thesis project. I think the material and techniques I learn from this course will enable me to enhance my program. I’m looking forward to learning plenty.

Shermaine Lou
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Shermaine, and I’m from Singapore.
    I’m currently pursuing a MSc in Sport Psychology, but with the intention to convert to a PhD next year.
    My interest is in table tennis, as I have played the sport from a young age. I do intend to look deeper in this sport for my thesis as well.
    I joined this course as I believe in the pursuit of knowledge, and I am always interested to discover more about the field of Sport Psychology.

Matilda
    Participant

Hi I am Matilda from India..My favorite sport is shuttle badminton and I would like to know more about sport psychology..

shaquila
    Participant

Hello I’am shaquila from Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
    I signed up for this course because I want to learn more about sport psycholog and hopefully this knowledge can support my future career. I’m a sport science student at Yogyakarta State University. My favourite sport is swimming and archery and now I’m teaching for swim and archery. My experience about sport psychology just when I took sport psychology subject in my college.

Otis22
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is Otis,

Why you have signed up for this course?
    To learn more about Sport Psychology.
    What is your favourite sport?
    Fastpitch softball.
    Do you play sport or involved in coaching?
    I do both play and coach.
    Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology?
    First time taking a course like this but did some Sport Psychology with the National team.
    What are you hoping to get out of this course?
    Learn more about Sport Psychology so I can teach the players I coach. Also use the tools for when I play.

Nicky Bosman
    Participant

I am Nicky from the Netherlands. I am doing a post-master specializing in sport-psychology, and starting up my own practice simultaneously.

My sports include gymnastics, equestrian vaulting and poledancing. I am still active on the highest international levels of vaulting and poledancing, I also work as a coach in these sports.

I joined the course because I am interested in acquiring information, perspectives and contacts from different angles.

Komes
    Participant

Hey everyone, My name is Marek from Canada.

I am currently a second year masters student in the European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology program (EMSEP) in Lund, Sweden. I have worked with numerous athletes and teams in sport psychology and I am very passionate about the field.

My favorite sport in Football (soccer), which I have played competitively for 20 years. I hope to refresh and add upon my knowledge of the field with this course.

joanna.dziura
    Participant

Hello all,

my name is Joanna and I am from the US. Although I am not working with athletes, I am preparing to work with military Veterans, who are a highly active population. I believe that the knowledge and techniques I will learn here, I will be able to use in my everyday work, supporting those who want to become better in sports. I also hope to learn more about motivational techniques, which would work to behaviorally activate those who suffer from depression or have various physical disabilities.

Marc_Pedersen
    Participant

Hi,

I’m Marc from Denmark. I signed up for this course because I have a interest in sport and exercise psychology, and want to expand my theoretical knowledge and my practical skills. I study Humanities and Social Sport Science at the University of Copenhagen with a focus on sport and exercise psychology.
    I don’t know if I have a favorite sport but I love to watch a lot of sports like, badminton, football, american football, swimming etc.
    I have played badminton at a relative high level in Denmark but don’t do anymore. Neither I’m I coaching at the moment.

tfoster
    Participant

Hi There,

I’m Trevor I’m an undergraduate student at Lewis & Clark College in Portland Oregon. I’m taking this class because I am thinking of going to graduate school in sports/performance psychology and wanted some practical experience with the topic before entering grad school. I am also hoping to take this class for school credit to help me finish out my undergraduate degree. Also it’s free. I am also on the golf team at Lewis & Clark and was hoping to learn some techniques that would help me and my teammates with our own games.

Joyjoy
    Participant

Hi. This is Joy Lanting. I work as a Tournament Coordinator in one of the universities in the Philippines. I handle various sports program including their formation And teambuilding sessions. I am also an athlete and a coach at the same time.

Rajarshi
    Participant

Hello!! I am Rajarshi from India.
    • I signed up for the course to have a better understanding on mental skills training.
    • I was a Track & Field sprinter and also participated in bodybuilding, swimming.
    • I am a Physical Education teacher working in a school. I coach different sport and take P.E classes to school children.
    • I’ve done Masters in Physical Education with Sport Psychology as a main subject. Psychological Skills Training was a part in my research work.
    • From this online course I want to refresh my existing knowledge in Sport Psychology and add more into it.

guibevi_1
    Participant

Hi, I am Guilherme Bevilacqua from Brazil.
    I am coach of volleyball team.

JHIH-SYUAN YU
    Participant

Hi im jacky from Taiwan

Why you have signed up for this course?
    I am very interested in psychology and want to learn some of the relevant knowledge.

What is your favourite sport?
    of course, My favorite baseball, this is a part of my life.

Do you play sport or involved in coaching?
    I was an amateur baseball players and train students in some universities.

Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology?
    No, but I think the psychological impact on the competition is very interesting.

What are you hoping to get out of this course?
    Now any course for me is very important and want to know.

Nimal
    Participant

Hey,

I am Nimal, living in UK. I have finished my UG and PG in Physiotherapy, currently pursuing my MRes in sports Biomechanics at NTU.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.