Introduce yourself

Home Forums Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    Karolina Chlebosz
    Participant

HI, I am Karolina,
    I am active amatour runner and triathlete.
    I am working as a sport psychologist in Poland and during this course I would like to find inspiration

zorantennis
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Zoran Stojkovic, and I am looking forward to this course.

I signed up for it because it was recommended by a colleague in a Masters program I am doing. Upon looking at it, it seemed like a good way to use my time, and the resources and topics seemed relevant to my studies.

I have a passion for all sports, and have played many sports in my life. My favorite sport is tennis. I have played tennis for 13 years, and have coached the sport for 7 years, working with private school teams, individual tournament players, national and provincial level players, adults, really young kids (5-7 years old), and recreational players of all levels.

I got my BSc Psychology in 2015 and am currently enrolled in a Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology program in Europe. We have had many lectures and assignments that I believe will overlap with this course, and I look forward to applying my knowledge to this course.

My expectations from this course are minimal. I hope to get some insights and ideas I had not thought of before. And perhaps I hope to see some practical examples of how sport psychologists work with their athletes.

Looking forward to this!

Cheers.

Chia Stella Xinying
    Participant

Why you have signed up for this course?
    To have a better knowledge about sport psychology
    What is your favourite sport?
    Floorball
    Do you play sport or involved in coaching?
    Yes I do play sport and coach, currently I’m in a club “Albatross FC” and coaching in a High school.
    Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology?
    Very little, but was expose to it before.
    What are you hoping to get out of this course?
    I hope to learn and understand more so my players can benefit from sport psychology.

ally_runner
    Participant

Hi, my name is Alicja. I want to refresh some knowledge of sport psychology after completing my Master’s degree few years ago. I work as a coach and I’m also an amateur athlete so this knowledge is helpful on everyday basis.

Nur Alyaa
    Participant

Hai,

I’m Alyaa from Malaysia. My favourite sport is volleyball. I’m new in psychology area and now I would like to know more about psychology.

Hi, I am Alex from Serbia.
    My favourite Sport is Kendo and I have been selected to be part of the National Team for this year’s European Kendo Championship.
    My goal is to gain knowledge through this course, because I don’t have experience in sport psychology. I believe that mental skills are very important factor in every sport and athlete’s performance, so I hope that I learn a lot about that here.

Andrew
    Participant

1) Why you are doing the course
    I’m Andrew from Taiwan. I’m a counseling psychologist. Why I’ doing this course. Cause sports is my interest and psychology is my job. I want to combine both of them through learing.

2) Your sporting interests.
    Basketball, Weight training and aerobic exercises.

wilsonleejs
    Participant

Hi I am Wilson Lee.

I’ve signed up for the course to clock my hours for my license and also to learn more about psychology of sports to hopefully enhance my teaching to be more efficient.

Swimming.

I coach Inline skating and Swimming.

Nope. Zero experience.

Hoping to learn skills to allow me to understand my students better so that I can help them better in the sports that I am coaching them and helping them with to achieve their target.

Amecozzisaha
    Participant

Hi, my name is Alessandra. I’m a psychologist based in Sydney and I have a passion for performance enhancement. I love working with student-athletes in particular. As a student for many years myself, I am constantly looking for new ways to help students excel in sport while achieving academic success as well, and vice-versa. I signed up for this course to build on my existing knowledge and because I enjoy the topic. I don’t have a favourite sport, to be honest. Some sports I like to play, some I like to watch and some are a bit of a mish mash. I currently don’t play any sports, although I do score lots of baskets throwing my kids’ toys away from all sorts of angles. I have three post graduate degrees in relation to sport psychology and look forward to learning something new after taking this course. Thank you Peter and good luck Neil.

TBK75
    Participant

Hi, I am Tilda

Habil Hakim
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Habil Hakim and i’m 27 years old.I consider myself as a passionate individual who dreams of coaching at the top level one day.

I sign up for this course to gain more knowledge.My Favourite sport is soccer and i’m involved daily with the sport in coaching for F-17 Academy,a youth soccer academy, in Singapore.I have no experience in psychology or sports psychology and i would like to know more about it by the end of this course.

Terima Kasih,
    (Thank You)

Habil Hakim

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Habil Hakim.
    coachstanleyng
    Participant

Hi,I am Stanley.

Chua Zhiming
    Participant

Hi, My name is Chee Beng or you may engage me as Ming. I have very basic knowledge of psychology almost 10 years ago when I did psychology as elective modules. Always interested in sports psychology. I am a sports coach that can fell the importance of the mental strength is such a power tool to enhance the athlete performance.

Alexquek
    Participant

Hi I am Alex. I have join to learn more.

Desmondkhor
    Participant

Hi

Im Desmond , i signed up this course to gain better knowledge in motivating my students, i teach swimming, i believe we coaches motivate students everyday and everytime we interact with them, i hope to gain better knowledge to help myself and them to excel in swimming

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.