Introduce yourself

Home Forums Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    Wendy
    Participant

Hi
    MY Name is Wendy.

Wendy
    Participant

My name is Wendy, I am a student of the Chinese Culture University, Taiwan.

jon.gregersen
    Participant

Hello.
    I am Jón and I am from the Faroe Islands. Currently I am an EMSEP (European Master’s in Sport and Exercise Psychology) student, studying at University of Thessaly in Greece.
    I have signed up for this course to get new ideas and inspiration for my applied work as a sport psychology consultant.

Ishan009
    Participant

Hi !!! I am Ishan

Why you have signed up for this course?
    I just wanted to learn about the basics of Sport Psychology.

What is your favourite sport?
    My favourite sport is cross – country running.

Do you play sport or involved in coaching?
    I am involved in coaching.

Do you have any experience of psychology or sport psychology?
    Yes, I have.

What are you hoping to get out of this course?
    I just want to enhance my knowledge in the field of sport psychology & practically implement whatever I have learnt in the real world.

Yorgos
    Participant

Hi, I am Yorgos from Greece
    Currently, I am PE teacher in a public High school. My spesialization is basketball and I have been coaching for some years youth and amateur athletes. During my MSc and PhD studies, I took classes in sport and exercise psychology, which interests me very much. This on-line course is an excellent oportunity to remember things I ‘ve learned in the past and to update my knowledge in this field.

AlesyaKuznetsova
    Participant

Hello, I’m Alesya. I’m from Russia. I play judo.
    My English is poor. But this course is good opportunity to improve my English.
    I hope this course help me to add my knowledges and skills in psychology.

Chen Kuan-Lieh
    Participant

My name is Eddie, I am the student of the Chinese Culture University, Taiwan. I love sport psychology, I hope to learn more about sport psychology for my billiards. I like billiards. I am a American Pool coach for 18 years. Yes, now I am taking the course of sport psychology in the undergraduate program. I wish I can learn more about sport psychology so I can use it in my pool coaching.

Jasonlee
    Participant

My name is Zhong Xuan Li. I am the student of the Chinese Culture University, Taiwan.
    I love sport psychology, I hope to learn more about sport psychology
    I like table tennis
    I wish I can learn more about sport psychology

Hello,

Its pleasure to be here. I am Premananda from India pursuing PhD from the University. My area reaserach is Sports Psychology and focussing on experimental study “Effect of 12 weeks Psychological skill Training Program on selected Psychological Variables and skill performnace variables of soccer players”. I want to know more about the Psychological skill training Program and enormous knowledge of Sports Psychology.

Hello,

Its pleasure to be here. I am Premananda from India pursuing PhD from the Tripura University, India. My area of reaserach is Sports Psychology and focussing on experimental study “Effect of 12 weeks Psychological skill Training Program on selected Psychological Variables and skill performnace variables of soccer players”. I want to know more about the Psychological skill training Program and enormous knowledge of Sports Psychology.

M N Viswanath
    Participant

*Iam Vishwanath from Bangalore- India.
    *I have signed up for this course for updating and evaluating my knowledge of sport psychology.And I hope to receive the course completion certificate towards the end- this certificate would give me bigger confidence to attend to my clients using the many improvised intervention and assessment techniques designed to serve them better.
    *My favourite games are cricket, tennis, Badminton and Table tennis.
    *I played cricket in my younger days. But now I am a practising sport psychology coach and a counsellor.
    *I hoping to learn a lot of the latest practical tools and applications of sport psychology which will enable me to assist my clients in a more effective way to help them enhance their performance.
    * I have passed a basic degree in general psychology and a certification as a sport psychology coach. I am a certified counsellor.My experience of sport psychology started from my early years of sport participation and through the experience I gained in promoting my son who is a table tennis player, at the national level.

NGieLo
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m Angelo and I am from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. I am currently a coach for the High Performance Unit for my state’s Tenpin Bowling team.
    Here to learn and use the knowledge to help better my team 😊

Hello Everyone,

I am Fadzli from Singapore.

I signed up for this course to gain a greater understanding on psychology from a Sporting Perspective.

(Association) Football.

I play football, and do football coaching on a sessional basis, depending on which football academies require my services.

I was part of the Singapore National Football Team that participated in the regional South-East Asian Games in 2013, and got to witness some aspects of sports psychology.

Increased knowledge on sport psychology and how to apply it.

rsimpson
    Participant

Hi, I am Regan.

I am interested in Sport Psychology as a career, and I thought this was a great opportunity to learn as much about it as I can.
    I love endurance sports such as distance running, and I enjoy watching baseball.
    I am currently an NCAA D1 rower.
    Yes. I am an intern for the Director of Sport Psychology at my university, and am majoring in psychology.
    A better understanding of mental training skills.

klxy
    Participant

Hello! I’m Kathy.
    I currently hold a diploma in Applied Drama and Psychology and am excited to learn more about this aspect of psychology! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.