Reply To: Your personal image of confidence

Home Forums Course Discussion Forum Self-confidence Discussion Your personal image of confidence Reply To: Your personal image of confidence

Julian Fernandez
Participant

Kilian Jornet, during his winning run at 08 UTMB. Photo credit: Wikicommons / Pierre Thomas

Image: Kilian Jornet (In my case the image I associate with confidence is the athlete)
Qualities: Quiet, knows how to have fun during the competition, focused, hard worker, wise, he’s a force of nature.
Sport: Ultramarathon running.
Athlete: Kilian Jornet // Spanish, Catalan, ski mountaineer and long-distance runner. He is widely regarded as the best trail runner in the world. He is a six-time champion of the long-distance running Skyrunner World Series and has won some of the most prestigious ultramarathons, including the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc, Grand Raid, the Western States Endurance Run and the Hardrock Hundred Mile Endurance Run.

I liked how Abdul Rahman Ibrahim posted a picture of the athlete. It’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words!

Also, Edwin Leong Mun Kit’s image (cheetah) and athlete (Usain Bolt) are a perfect match! I could so easily think of Usain Bolt morphing mid-race into a Cheetah 🙂
– – –
Photo credit: Kilian Jornet, during his winning run at 08 UTMB. Wikicommons / Pierre Thomas

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Julian Fernandez. Reason: Edited for boldness on the image, qualities, athlete, and sport headings