Your personal image of confidence

Home Forums Course Discussion Forum Self-confidence Discussion Your personal image of confidence

This topic contains 88 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Ramesh 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Tracey
    Participant

Image: Lydia Ko
    Qualities: hardworking, focused, skilled, takes challenges & adaptable, humble, inspirational, clear values, humour, intelligent, respectful
    Sport: golf
    I admire Lydia Ko and how she carries herself related to her sport and in her personal life. I think she is a good example of confidence and professionalism, especially as she is so young.

I like the images of the Olympic Games Logo (J. Von Stietz) and road (iskolaratleta58). I think the qualities they listed are essential for an athlete to be confident and get to where they want to be.

Kahotea88
    Participant

Champions Belt UFC

Highly Skilled, fit, strong, agile, supreme confidence in abilities

Mixed Martial Arts

Connor McGregor

Kahotea88
    Participant

Lydia is great, a real role model

image: tiger
    Qualities: fast, smart, nible, strong, unannounced
    sport: basketball
    example: Michael Jordan

Rajarshi
    Participant

Rahul Dravid- The Wall

Image: Wall of China
    Qualities: passion, sincerity, humbleness, dignity, hard work, patience, focus, determination, attention, perfectionism
    Sport: Cricket
    Example Sports person: Rahul Dravid

diana
    Participant

Image/athlete: Lionel messi

Qualities : stay upbeat, skillful, confident, fearless,intelligence, full of power

Sport: soccer

Alexander Oshinsky
    Participant

Image: Shark

Qualities: fast, strong, smart, agile, aggressive

Sport: football

Athlete: Gianluigi Buffon, Italy and Juventus goalkeeper

AlesyaKuznetsova
    Participant

Image: Snake

Qualities: calm, if necessary explosive

Sport:judo

Example sportsperson: Ebinuma -66kg

Also I agree with Ong Chuan Loeng. For me Lionel Messi is an image of confident. He is very calm, His face has no fear, anxiety. He is fast and his technique is strict. Excellent example!

Aline Olivio
    Participant

Image: Airplane
    Qualities: Balanced, carries different baggage, is always rising and sustain itself in the air and when it comes down only to supply.
    Sport: Rugby
    Athlete: Usain Bolt or Michael Jordan

I also thought of Messi, but I know only what the Media presents. It was interesting to know that other colleagues have the same image.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Aline Olivio.

TAN OOI MIIN
    Participant

Image: Ironman logo

Qualities: Everything is possible!

Sport: Triathlon Ironman

Sports person: Macca and Graig Alexandra

Sunday Dickson
    Participant

Image: Horse
    Qualities: Mobility, strength, coping under difficult circumstances, love, Life, intellect, wisdom, power, nobility, energy, freedom, wildness.
    Sport: Tennis
    Athlete: Gael Monfils

S.Venisha Mani
    Participant

For me the animal would be a Lion too. To me the athlete who has high level of confidence would be Muhammad Ali.

pmavromati
    Participant

Image: Lion.
    Qualities: Strong, commited ,.
    Sport:swimming .
    Athlete: Michael Phelps .

Stephen Githinji
    Participant

Ishan009
    Image : Arctic Tern
    Qualities : Enduring, focus, determination, speed.
    Sport : Track & Field & Marathon
    Athlete : Mo Farah

I think Mo Farah is the perfect blend of Speed and Endurance there is currently. Even though I didn’t know what an Arctic Tern is, I have just read on it and I completely concur with your analysis likening of the two. The bird’s ability to cover distances quoted at such great speeds is simply astounding.

Stephen Githinji
    Participant

Image: The Ant
    Qualities: Resilient. Team Player. Committed. Never Quit Attitude. All for One and One for All Approach
    Sport: Football (Soccer)
    Athlete: Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal and Chile)

The ant is majestic in its humility and output levels. Though it thrives best in a colony, it inspires me with its ability to work as if the entire colony depends solely on its productivity.

It is strong (able to carry 50 times it’s body weight) and also creates a way where there is none. Be it under, over, through or around obstacles. Their ability to dominate and colonize any surface available epitomizes confidence.

This pretty much sums up my current icon Alexis Sanchez.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.