Your personal image of confidence

Home Forums Course Discussion Forum Self-confidence Discussion Your personal image of confidence

This topic contains 88 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Ramesh 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author

olivewani
    Participant

Image : Sea

Qualities: Unpredictable. It may looks clear in the ocean but with strong winds anything can happen.

Sport: Soccer

Athlete: Fandi Ahmad

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  olivewani.

Pei Shan
    Participant

Image: Tiger
    Qualities: Passion,Confidence,Speed,Agressiveness
    Sport:Basketball
    Sportperson: Kobe Bryant

Ya-Chiao Yu
    Participant

Image:Black Mamba

Qualities: speed, accurate, agressive

Sport: Basketball

Athlete: Kobe Bryant

Yeo Chern Tat
    Participant

Image: Yoda
    Qualities: Wise, clever, confident, calm, yet fearless and sharp
    Sport: Archery
    Athlete : Gary Lineker ( England Striker in 1990s)

This is a bit off but that’s a bit of my image.

Afrooz Mousavi
    Participant

Octopus was very interesting example, but I think the best description of elite athletes can see in lion for power and in Cheetah for speed.

Jason Marsden
    Participant

Lion
    Qualities fearless, calm, commands respect without demanding respect.
    Sport: Sprinting (athletics).
    Example sportsperson: Ollie Marsden – my daughter who competes at a high level

cmama629
    Participant

Image: Ice hockey goaltender standing tall in the crease after a save or a goal

Qualities: Cool head, posture suggesting “you can’t get the best of me; I’m invincible”

Sport: Ice hockey

Athlete(s): Braden Holtby (Washington Capitals), Henrik Lundqvist (NY Rangers)

JHIH-SYUAN YU
    Participant

Image: Cheetah

Qualities:fast faster fastest

Sport: 100 meter dash

Athlete: Usain Bolt

Wendy
    Participant

Image: Lion
    Qualities: strong, fearless, frightning, agressiveness
    sport: synchronized swimming
    athlete: Roger Federer

wenxichan
    Participant

Image: Kangeroo
    Qualities: never gives up, determined, strong, motivated,
    Sport: Athletics
    Sports Person: Greg Rutherford ( Long jumper )

Julian Fernandez
    Participant

Kilian Jornet, during his winning run at 08 UTMB. Photo credit: Wikicommons / Pierre Thomas

Image: Kilian Jornet (In my case the image I associate with confidence is the athlete)
    Qualities: Quiet, knows how to have fun during the competition, focused, hard worker, wise, he’s a force of nature.
    Sport: Ultramarathon running.
    Athlete: Kilian Jornet // Spanish, Catalan, ski mountaineer and long-distance runner. He is widely regarded as the best trail runner in the world. He is a six-time champion of the long-distance running Skyrunner World Series and has won some of the most prestigious ultramarathons, including the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc, Grand Raid, the Western States Endurance Run and the Hardrock Hundred Mile Endurance Run.

I liked how Abdul Rahman Ibrahim posted a picture of the athlete. It’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words!

Also, Edwin Leong Mun Kit’s image (cheetah) and athlete (Usain Bolt) are a perfect match! I could so easily think of Usain Bolt morphing mid-race into a Cheetah 🙂
    – – –
    Photo credit: Kilian Jornet, during his winning run at 08 UTMB. Wikicommons / Pierre Thomas

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Julian Fernandez. Reason: Edited for boldness on the image, qualities, athlete, and sport headings

taheinrich
    Participant

Animal: Grizzly Bear

Qualities: Strong, fierce, protective, intelligent, intuitive, creative, focused, tough.

Sport: American Football

Athlete: Dontari Poe (Defensive Tackle for Kansas City Chiefs)

M N Viswanath
    Participant

IMAGE: Jaguar
    QUALITIES: Jaguar is the undisputed king of the south American jungle and the AMAZON. It is at the top of the food chain.it’s fearless, confident, aggressive, dominant, stealthy, versatile,adaptive,powerful,with an enormous bite force- one of the fiercest in the animal kingdom.
    SPORT: CRICKET.
    ATHLETE: AB De Villiers- South Africa. Batsman, wicket keeper. At present AB De is the undisputed king in the world batting order. He is very confident, talented and adaptable to all forms of cricket. He is discreet and fearless as far as his shot making is concerned. Like the jaguar he can dominate the [smallest like a fish to the the mighty water buffalo or the Cayman- alligator like] weakest to the strongest bowler in the world.

cjmetzgar23
    Participant

Image: Fox

Qualities: Resourceful, adaptable, intelligent, persistent

Sport: American Football

Example of sportsperson: Collin Klein, former Kansas State quarterback

cjmetzgar23
    Participant

Using the sea as a confidence image is a great example!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.